Cunningham Aquatics believes in working hard with its clients, to produce the highest quality of service possible. In doing so, Cunningham Aquatics employees are held to a higher set of standards, than other aquatics programs. Cunningham Aquatics feels that this creates an easier work environment for staff as well as a higher customer satisfaction rating. In return, Cunningham Aquatics is willing to compensate its' staff financially and with bonus incentives.
- Staff will be required to show up a minimum of 10 minutes before shift.
- Staff must wear proper uniform: bathing suit, shirt, shorts (optional.)
- All staff must conduct oneself in the best interest of Cunningham Aquatics.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of rescue techniques relating to employment status (i.e.: Lifeguard, WSI, Aide.)
- Must be responsible, reliable, courteous, and mature.
- Must participate in all in-service training assignments.
For more information about available positions inquire within by calling (203) 273-2895 or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Instructor (P/T)
Amusement Personnel (P/T)